SWEET & COMFORTING FOR THE MIND & BODY.
The delicately sweet scent of Neroli winds its way into the troubled heart. Neroli envelops us in a healing white light.
- May help regenerate skin cells.
- May help insomnia.
- Comforting effects.
How to use
- Diffuser: Add 6-8 drops of your Neroli 3% essential oil to a diffuser.
- Quick fix: A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help when you are at work, in the car or anytime you need a quick break.
- Shower: Add 2-3 drops to the corner of the shower and enjoy the benefits of steam inhalation.
- Bath: Add up to 8 drops in a dispersant such as oil, to the bath to create a relaxing atmosphere while nourishing your skin.
- Compress: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of water. For treating inflammation or to cool down use cold to room temperature water. For aching tight muscles use warm to hot water. Agitate a face washer in the water, wring out excess moisture and apply washer to the affected area. Repeat two or three times as the compress cools down or warms up.
- Steam Treatment: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming hot water. Place your face close to the bowl and cover the back of your head and bowl with a towel to trap the aromatic vapours. Caution due to risk of burns or scalding and keep eyes covered during treatment.
Blends well with: Bergamot, Clary Sage, German Chamomile, Frankincense, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Rose, Sandalwood & Ylang Ylang.
Botanical name: Citrus aurantium var. amara (neroli) oil in jojoba base